Bookcases can be a great addition to any interior design. They can serve a functional purpose by providing storage for books, magazines, and other items, but they can also be a decorative element in a room.
Here are a few tips for incorporating a bookcase into your interior design:
- Consider the size and style of the bookcase: Choose a bookcase that fits the size and style of the room. If you have a small space, opt for a narrow bookcase that takes up less visual space. If you have a large room, you may want to consider a bigger bookcase with more shelves.
- Use the bookcase to display your personal style: Display items on the bookcase that reflect your personal style, such as books, artwork, family photos, or collectibles. This will help the bookcase feel like a natural part of the room and not just a piece of furniture.
- Mix and match items: Don’t be afraid to mix and match items on the bookcase. You can mix books with decorative objects, such as vases or figurines, to add interest and depth to the display.
- Vary the height of items: Varying the height of the items on the bookcase will add visual interest and help to create a balanced display. Try stacking books, using bookends, or adding a tall decorative item to add height.
- Keep it organized: A cluttered bookcase can be visually overwhelming. Keep the bookcase organized by grouping similar items together and using baskets or boxes to contain smaller items.
Folding shelves can be a great addition to any room in the house. They are a space-saving and convenient solution for storing and organizing items, and they can be easily folded up and put away when not in use.
There are many different types of folding shelves available, ranging from simple, basic designs to more elaborate and decorative options. Some folding shelves are made of wood, while others are made of metal or plastic. You can find folding shelves in a variety of sizes and styles to match the decor of your home.
Folding shelves can be used in a variety of ways in the interior of your house. Here are a few ideas for how you could use folding shelves in different rooms:
• In the kitchen: Folding shelves can be used to store pots, pans, and other cooking tools. They can also be used to hold ingredients, spices, and other pantry items.
• In the living room: Folding shelves can be used to store books, DVDs, and other media. They can also be used to display decorative items or family photos.
• In the bedroom: Folding shelves can be used to store clothes, shoes, and other personal items. They can also be used to display makeup, perfume, and other toiletries.
• In the office: Folding shelves can be used to store office supplies, such as paper, pens, and envelopes. They can also be used to hold documents and other important papers.
Overall, folding shelves can be a versatile and practical addition to any room in the house, providing convenient storage and organization while taking up minimal space.
We will analyze a two-story house design built in a small area. It has three bedrooms, an office (which could be converted into an additional bedroom), a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen; the interior has an interesting proposal with shelves that allows ordering and defining the spaces. Such home design is frequent in New City Paradise . Discover below the proposal of Arhitektura doo.
Two-level House Plans
On the left floor plan of the first floor, on the right of the second level | Design: Arhitektura doo
On the first floor, the living room, the dining room, and the kitchen with an island have been designed -in a single space-, separated by a wall with shelves, a study room is located (we believe that it would be possible to include an additional bedroom in this space) and a bathroom, the main entrance can be seen in the center-right part of the first level plan.
On the second floor is the private area with three bedrooms and a large bathroom that is shared. On this level, a living room – study has been designed that has an elongated shape.
Since the rooms are illuminated from all four sides, the land has to be larger than the construction, and green areas around the house or resources such as exterior passageways on both sides would have to be generated.
Cutting Plane 02
Measurements for bookshelf
Kitchen furniture measurements
Interesting Concept of Folding Shelves in the Interior of the House
The interior design of the house has an interesting proposal, such as the use of folding shelves. In this way, they have achieved a visually tidy interior. The room is isolated from the rest of the rooms by a door that joins the set of shelves.
The interior design is minimalist. The walls and ceilings are white, harmonizing with the oak floors and built-in shelves.
The equipment follows the trend of simple lines, as can be seen in the dining table and the living room furniture set. The small square-shaped ceiling lights complement the concept.
View of the minimalist dining room
It is the natural tone wood that contrasts in some areas of the interior of the house. For example, it has been applied to shelves, countertops, and window frames.
Modular-type kitchen furniture
In the foreground the dining room in the background the kitchen
Shelving with hinged and folding doors
Wooden stairs design (view from the second floor)
Fig: Low protection wall on the second floor made with perforated wood panels
How to make interior of house attractive
One of the best ways to make the interior of your house look attractive is to experiment with color. Try painting your walls in a bright, cheerful hue to give the room a warm and inviting vibe. Additionally, adding decorative elements like artwork, rugs, and curtains can help to make the space look more attractive. You can also use lighting to make the space feel brighter and more inviting. Finally, try to make sure that the furniture you choose is comfortable and complements the overall design of the room.
Uses of Folding Shelves in house
Folding shelves are a great way to maximize storage space in your home. They can be used in a variety of ways, such as creating additional closet space, providing an easy-to-access pantry, or creating an organized storage area for your books and magazines. You can also use them in your entryway for coats and hats, in the bathroom for towels and toiletries, or in the kitchen for cookbooks and dishes. They are also great for displaying home decor items and plants. Folding shelves are a great and versatile way to add extra storage to any room in your house.
How to make the interior architecture of a house better?
One way to make the interior architecture of a house better is to focus on the flow between rooms and create an open floor plan. Consider using natural light and incorporating interesting architectural details such as moldings, ceiling beams, and archways.
Invest in high-quality finishes such as hardwood floors, stone countertops, and custom cabinetry. Take advantage of color and texture to add depth and interest to a space. Finally, don’t forget to pay attention to the details such as artwork, furniture, and lighting fixtures. With careful planning and thoughtful design, you can create a beautiful and inviting home for you and your family.
Our Useful Calculator tools:
You’ll also Like:
- Kennedy’s Silt Theory: concept, formula, Drawbacks
- Quicksand condition- Equation, Physical model, Mechanism and Prevention
- Concrete Road
- Quicksand condition- Equation, Physical model, Mechanism and Prevention
- Everything You Need to Know About Fire-Rated Access Doors
- Farmhouse Design Exterior Finishes with Corrugated Metal Panels